- Caring For Your Composer.json
Give your composer.json file a bit of love, and improve the stability of your application.
- Introducing the Gitlab Issues plugin for Obsidian
Integrate issues from Gitlab into your Obsidian notes vault.
- Document your app with PHPUnit Testdox output
Tell the story of your application through the output of your test suite.
- How to eliminate boilerplate code with PHP 8.1
Using the later versions of PHP you can massively reduce the amount of boilerplate code in your application.
- Code Quality Tools and CI For Solo Developers
Adapting the mainstream advice on CI/CD for use by solo developers.